٣ رمضان ١٤٢٨ هـ

~*My Wheels*~






Hmm...black rims, a lot of ppl that love tuner cars have a black rims in there cars, you can notice that by looking at tune car mag, or in movie like the ser "the fast and the furious". i consider it as a simple of tuner cars.lol...having these rims have a long story and toke me a long time to got them...why? ? because unfortunately no one sold them here... actually there is ~DUB~but i cant afford buy rims from them, g3ly w3yed.hmmm <__<

anyway, i bought them from my friend Cold zero, he has a mazda3 like me and he is the one who help me to modify my car(thanx CZ ^^). after i get them i bought a new tires ~ Toyo T1R~, they cost me a lot of money but they deserve every fils, the grip is so much better, like a glow!, and the nosie had disappear. n__n

ليست هناك تعليقات: